JOIN THE TEAM!
It's fun around here.
Led by our sister brand, Verb House Creative, we're always on the hunt for talented team members to join us on our mission of helping small businesses work smarter, not harder when it comes to their marketing and content.
Browse open positions below!
Styled Stock House is hiring a talented marketing coordinator to help further grow the brand through social media, email marketing, collaboration and press outreach, and affiliate programs.
We believe in working smarter, not harder, and aren't about the hustle. With all the noise out there, we're focused on providing the surest content marketing resources and tools to online small business owners.
The ideal Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the CEO and Marketing Director to ideate, write and create content, and ensure all marketing goals are met (ideally, exceeded!).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for someone who thinks big, loves social trends and digital marketing and knows how to make 'em her own, and thrives in a work-from-anywhere environment as a self-starter.
- Identify opportunities to drive membership growth and customer awareness
- Conduct ongoing social media experiments and email marketing, tracking what's working and what's not along the way
- Write and design weekly newsletters to Members and Non-Members
- Write Growth Focused Blog Posts at least 2x/month, Collection Updates, and Member Highlights
- Strategize and execute social media marketing plan, currently
- Instagram feed, Stories, and Reels
- Pinterest feed and Idea Pins
- Design, copywriting, and implementation for each
- Collaborate with the CEO and Marketing Director on projects, from brainstorming to execution and implementation
- Participate in the creation of new brand materials (opt-ins, ads, blog posts and articles, monthly Member Content Calendars and PDF resources, etc.)
- Research and present relevant data to empower and improve efficiencies within our Marketing, Membership, and Awareness
- Research + manage ideal partnership collaborations
- Create Detailed Monthly Analytic Reports
- Various project management
IS THIS YOU?
- Deeply curious and ambitious - you're always thinking about the next trend, what makes a great brand, and how to achieve growth
- Extremely organized and on top of the details
- Analytical and creative thinker with a love for quickly problem-solving. You've got that perfect mashup of right-brain/left-brain.
- Extremely talented copywriter who understands the power of great copywriting, and knows how to decipher between great and good
- Confident and more than proficient in Graphic Design (Canva) and able to stay on-brand across different mediums and platforms
- The latest Instagram update, TikTok trend, or idea on Pinterest gets you giddily excited and ready to act
- Self-starter who enjoys working independently and as a small team. You don't always need someone to tell you what to do, and you confidently own your role.
- Extremely familiar with the online business model + membership sites
- Positive attitude and eager to contribute anywhere there is an organizational need
- You have the highest integrity, are always honest, and get the job done well
Software and Applications:
Instagram + Planoly
Pinterest + Tailwind
WordPress + WooCommerce
and more - not necessary that you have experience in each, but here to give you an idea of what we work with on a daily basis.
Details and How to Apply:
The room for growth in this role is immediate and, if you meet and exceed expectations, almost guaranteed. To start, details below:
Time Commitment: 10 - 12 hrs/week
Compensation: Between $25 - $30/hr, based on experience and previous results
Location: Remote - anywhere in the U.S.
Sound awesome? Hooray!
We can't wait to hear from you! We will assess all applications and will be in touch with the top candidates.
Contributing Photographer / Videographer
We are always searching for incredible talent to add to our content team!
If you are a photographer or videographer (or both!) and feel that your work is in line with the Stock House style, please reach out with your portfolio, rates, and any further information you'd like to include.
Please send relevant information to email@example.com with the subject line: "APPLICATION: PHOTOGRAPHER"